Kimberly-Clark is an international corporation with great history manufacturing products for personal, professional and industrial hygiene.
Business of the Company is represented with two major segments:
- Products for end users (brands Kleenex®, Scott®, Andrex®, Huggies®, Pull-Ups®, Kotex®, Poise®, Depend® and others).
- Products for professional use manufactured by Kimberly-Clark Professional.
Company in Figures:
- Founded in 1872
- 58,000 employees
- Products are sold in 175 countries
- Production sites and offices in 37 countries
- Sales in 2015: more than 18,6 billion USD
Central office of Kimberly-Clark is located in Dallas (Texas).
In Eastern Europe the Company is represented by the central office in Moscow, a mill for production of personal care products in Stupino, and offices in Ukraine and Kazakhstan.